The Accelera 651 Sport is a street legal race-compound tire with a semi-slick surface engineered for precise handling and quick steering response. This tire shines in a race environment, but is designed for stable driving overall, making it your ultimate companion both on or off the track.
This tire shines in a race environment, and because of its’ engineered grooves do not fear running it on a wet track.
- What makes this tire awesome?
- Race Specific compound made in a 200trw designed for racing at the highest level.
- Two main ribs for precise handling and even better grip
- Water film breaker for water draining and prevention of aquaplaning
- Three main and directional grooves for better-wet handling
The KR20A Kaiser is Kenda’s extreme grip tire – it’s the ultimate ultra-high performance summer tire. It features a symmetrical, directional tread pattern with excellent drainage. The racing construction offers precise control and guaranteed grip on the road. New casing and profile designs lift dry performance. Available in versions: UHP Summer and Max Performance Summer.
- Ultra High Performance Summer offers aggressive look and performance with longer tread life
- Max Performance offers exceptional grip for both dry and wet, but lower tread life than the UHP version